This has fast become one of my favourite vegetable dishes. It’s frankly delicious and a great accompaniment to almost any meal.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 or 2 courgettes (whatever you have available)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped (or use copped frozen garlic)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Use a grater to grate the courgette, put to the side.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Gently fry the garlic.
- Add the courgette to the pan.
- Season to taste.
- Fry for around 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve as a side dish with almost any meal.